Entry-Level Sales Representative
Are you looking for a career fit? Do you want to make a difference and help law enforcement, schools, hospitals, and organizations protect lives and property? Are you intelligent, energetic, and detail oriented? Are you outgoing and great working with a team? If YES, we have the right fit for you.
This Entry-Level Sales Representative position is an extensive training role that will set you up for a career in security and technology. You will learn the ropes from customer service, technical aspects, proposal, and quote development and developing new business. Your role will encompass support of sales and sales engineering and is responsible for supporting business within the Northeast territory.
You bring the passion we bring the training and tools. A+ Technology and Security has been a security leader for over 30 years and will provide the support you need to succeed. Get your career started and apply today!
Job Duties Include
- Passion for helping others and willingness to learn various technologies and sales approaches
- Positive attitude and being a team player
- Administrative support with proposals, quotes, and CRM records management
- Working closely with our Pre-Sales Engineering team to assist in system design and providing the voice of the customer
- Openness to support where you are needed and commit to multi-year training where you can choose the career path you want to take in the company Sales, Technical or Customer Service.
Entry Level Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications
- Education – College Degree
- Experience – Prior work experience is preferred.
- Skills – , High Energy Level, Research Skills, Verbal and Written Communication, Microsoft Office Proficiency, Technical Learning, Problem Solving, Can Do Attitude, Ability to work with a team.
- Minimal travel required.
Base Salary + Bonus and Full Competitive Benefits
To apply for this role, please submit your resume here.